VirtualScopics - Production Support Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/26/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY OVERVIEW:
The Production Support Engineer is responsible for the planning, coordination, implementation, and documentation of Project Setup, Workflow and production support tasks. In addition, the Production Support Manager, along with the imaging scientists, responds to production requests that involve issues with the database or images. The Production Support Manager is often the first point of contact for data issues and/or technical concerns in Operations.
* Scheduling and prioritizing of production support requests.
* Working with the image scientist, project manager, software development, quality and Image Processing and Analysis supervisor to develop workflows prior to the transfer to production.
* Solving task execution conflicts and problems.
* Solving data issues and problems.
* Perform root cause analysis and suggest longer term solutions for underlying problems that have been identified.
* Build software tools to resolve production issues.
* College level Engineering degree or equivalent.
* 1-2 years technical experience in database applications, File System Maintenance and data concepts.
* Experience with XML and SQL preferred.
* General knowledge of the DICOM standard.
* General knowledge of Imaging Modalities and Methodologies.
* Experience with programming languages (C#, C++, C) a plus.
* High proficiency with Microsoft Office suite.
Cardiocore Biotelemetry Research