BioTelemetry Research - Software Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 3/31/2017
The Software Engineer is responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining software. The person in this position will be responsible for developing software within a complex medical imaging environment. The Software Engineer must display a passion for software engineering and the drive to succeed in a highly competitive and fast paced organization. This position reports to the Director of Software development.
* Design, implement, and debug applications and libraries
* Design and implement unit tests to verify software
* Assist in developing software requirements
* Assist in the development of documentation
* Work with software test team to review test plans and resolve software problems found during testing
* Estimate impact and development time required for software changes, including bug fixes and new features
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
* 3-5 Years C#, C++ and Microsoft Visual Studio
* Windows console and UI application development
* Object oriented design
* Major source control systems
* Ability to work productively with a large well established source base
* Application development in WPF
* Experience with SQL
* Familiarity with MVVM
* Experience using GIT
* Medical imaging knowledge
* Experience working in a regulated environment
The company is an equal opportunity employer.