BioTelemetry Research - Software Engineer 9/10/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY OVERVIEW:
The Software Engineer is responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining software. The person in this position will be responsible for developing software within a complex medical imaging environment. The Software Engineer must display a passion for software engineering and the drive to succeed in a highly competitive and fast paced organization. This position reports to the Director of Software development.
* Assist in developing requirements for software.
* Design and code software modules.
* Design and implement unit tests to verify software.
* Debug current software.
* Work with documentation staff to assist in the development of documentation and integration of help files.
* Works with software test staff to review test plans and cases and resolve software problems found during testing.
* Estimates impact and development time required for component changes, including bug fixes and new features.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
* 3-5 Years C# and visual studio.
* 3-5 Years t-SQL or equivalent.
* Winforms development.
* Web development in ASP.net.
* Object oriented design paradigm.
* Major source control system
* Ability to quickly grasp components within a large well established source base
* Medical imaging knowledge
* Experience working in a regulated environment
The company is an equal opportunity employer.