This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/12/2016
NTT Data Inc
Ann Arbor, MI
NTT DATA, Inc., a top 10 global IT services company, has an immediate need for A Visual Designer to join their team in Ann Arbor, MI
To apply for this position, please follow the link below or send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information please call Stephen Spazante at (732) 362 2618.
* Design quality assets for existing properties.
* Design additions to existing properties, maintaining the overall look and feel.
* Customize and utilize branded templates for print and digital designs.
* Design within the constraints of the brand guidelines to maintain consistency.
* Understand current marketing trends such as real-time marketing and social media.
* Understand upcoming OS releases for mobile devices and what impact that has on our products.
* Ability to work within defined design systems while contributing to that systems growth.
* Must be extremely detail-oriented, able to craft polished and pixel-perfect designs.
* Must maintain a strong knowledge and understanding of emerging technologies.
* Excellent personal organization skills; ability to plan, manage, and execute on simultaneous projects under tight deadlines in a fast-paced, team environment; must be able to collaborate effectively with others.
* Positive, professional.
* Must be self-motivated, client experience oriented and a strong team player.
* Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills.
* Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
* General knowledge of Dreamweaver, HTML and CSS a plus.
* 4 year college degree.
* 2-3 years related work experience.
* Military education or experience may be considered in lieu of requirements above.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result. U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.