Voice Network Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Open Systems technologies
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe chosen candidate will be responsible for helping deliver complex VoIP and TraderVoice solutions
* Prioritization of work streams
* Focus on delivery of committed work streams in the agreed time frames
* Working with key stakeholders to develop designs in support of network(MAN/WAN), data center and branch deployments
* Secure of funding for proposed designs via governance process
* Configuration of Network hardware
* Deployment of network equipment and subsequent testing in keeping with our risk profile
* Network Stability
* Compliance to regulatory and mandatory policies
* 5+ years of experience in designing and implementing complex voice networks
* Bachelor's Degree
* 5+ year in-Depth technical knowledge of voice components (Cisco Call Manager, Cisco Unity Connections, Nuance, Cisco switches, & routers, Voice Recording, etc.) and routing protocols (VOIP, SIP, SCCP, UDP, TCP/IP, SRST, etc.).
* 5+ years in-depth technical knowledge in TraderVoice technology (IPC Unigy, NICE voice recording, Private Wires, etc.)
* 5+ years of Investment banking industry experience
* Strong working knowledge of Voice Services and Technologies including: Cisco Call Manager, Unity Connection Voice Mail, Data Networking, IPC Unigy Trading Turrets/Dealerboards, Speakerbus Intercom, Voice Recording (NICE/Cybertech), Mobile Services, Carrier/Telecom Providers, SIP Trunking, etc.
* Voice - CCIE qualification or equivalent experience