This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Stand Up Forklift Operator job in Casa Grande, AZ. This is a Long term opportunity. As a Stand up Forklift Operator you must have prior Stand Up Forklift experience in a Warehouse. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for Stand Up Forklift Operator job include:
- Previous experience in a Warehouse using a Stand up Forklift for a minimum of 3 yrs.
- Operate a hand held scanner
- Must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move more than 100 pounds
- Minimum of 2 yrs prior experience on a Stand Up Forklift in a Warehouse environment.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure.
- Available to work 2nd and 3rd shifts
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Stand Up Forklift Operator job in Casa Grande, AZ or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled