WELD DISTRUCT OPERATOR-2ND SHIFT
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/30/2016
END DATE 10/30/2016
Auburn Hills Onsite, MI
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY IMMEDIDATE OPENINGS WITH A NEW COMPANY LOCATION IN
Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting Weld Destruct Operators for a Manufacturing job in Pontiac, MI. This is a contract-to-hire opportunity. Working in production you will be required to use wrenches, plasma torches and other small hand tools. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Machine Operator - Manufacturing job include:
• Use of a gages and micrometers to inspect the quality of a part
• Report defective material or questionable condition to production department supervisor
• Operation of robotic weld machines
• Maintain the manufacturing work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition
• Use of bandsaws,hammers, drills and other small hand tools to tear apart welded parts
• Able to lift up to 25 lbs unassisted
• 6 months of recent assembly or machine operations experience
• Must be able to pass background and drug screenings
2nd Shift (3pm-11pm) Monday- Friday
Must be able to work OT when needed on the weekends
Pay for this position is $13.00 /hr plus overtime after 40 hours. This is a contract-to-hire opportunity and pay increases are a regular occurrence.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.