WH Operations Lead
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/21/2016
END DATE 2/15/2017
NFI Industries (Corporate)
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Warehouse Operations Lead has general responsibility to participate in coordinating and supervising all warehouse activities on a daily basis. Under the direction of the Operations Supervisor, this position is responsible for supervising the receiving, warehousing and shipping of product in a manner consistent with company service and cost objectives.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
* Supervises and coordinates unloading of inbound shipments, orderly stacking of product and picking/staging of outbound shipments in accordance with the highest possible levels of productivity
* Coordinates and verifies required inbound/outbound paperwork with drivers, ensuring that all product is properly counted
* Ensures efficient and safe operation of all material handling equipment
* Participates in establishing work schedules ensuring correct implementation.
* Oversees the proper completion of jobs
* Maintains product locator system and ensure the optimal utilization of space
* Maintains a clean, neat and orderly work area
* Assists in maintaining the security of the warehouse
* Conducts operations in a manner which promotes safety
* At least 1 year forklift experience and/or using warehouse distribution equipment
* Willingness to become forklift certified
* Attention to detail
* Excellent customer service skills
* Excellent analytical and mathematical skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Must be able to lift and/or pull 50 lbs without restriction
* Must be able to work in varying facility conditions.
* Ability and availability to work irregular or extended hours including nights, weekends and holidays as needed.