WI - FI Test Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/23/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTION* Knowledge of WiFi protocol, and experience with device testing on WiFi or RF component (cellular radio, Bluetooth)
* Familiarity with RF debugging tools: wireless sniffers (e.g. Wireshark, Wildpackets OnmiPeek, Ethereal), basic scope skills
* Debugging and troubleshooting skills , ability to isolate issues in complex scenarios.
* Ability to deal with ambiguity, and define test plans from variables.
* Basic scripting or coding
* Strong work ethic
* Experience with Windows/Kernel Debugging and/or trace analysis (xPerf, .etl, ETW)
* Familiarity with MS tools: TFS/Product Studio, WTT
* Experience on : Interoperability, Coexistance, Over the Air Testing, Rate vs Range, WiFi/BT certification, WiFi Direct /P2P experience, PCB rework, Bluetooth, RF PHY development and testing, Power consumption testing and optimization, WindowsDriver development experience and knowledge
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Technical Certifications. Business/functional knowledge helpful.