WOOD & METAL PRODUCTION
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 11/12/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description:
Are you the type of person who makes sure every I is dotted and every T properly crossed* Has this attention to detail followed you into your light industrial career* If so, then you will fit in GREAT in the wood or metal production department of one of our favorite clients!
After 80 years in business, this family-owned manufacturing company is busy, growing and looking for positive, hard working candidates to come onto their team! The ideal candidate needs to be mechanically and mathematical inclined, unafraid to work with his/her hands, and be able to work well independently or in a team.
What s in it for you* The chance to work in a clean, well-lit, climate controlled manufacturing environment. Even starting out as a temporary employee, you will be treated like one of the family, will be cross-trained through the facility, and get to partake in all the same company training, events and celebrations as everyone else!
1. Maintain a safe, clean work environment.
2. Operate various production equipment.
3. Use measuring instruments; calipers and ruler to inspect product quality.
4. Fill out written production reports.
5. Sort boards in end board sorting area.
6. Perform various duties as assigned.
7. Report all activities to supervisor.
Compensation: $11.65 - $11.80 per hour
Hours: 1st shift (7:30am-4:00pm) and 2nd shift (4:00pm-12:00am) available
Duration: Long-term temporary with possibility of being hired on
1. High school diploma or equivalent
2. Understand and utilize basic math skills
3. Experience using a caliper or other related measuring equipment
4. Basic reading and writing
6. Willingness to become forklift certified
7. Willing to work overtime
8. Candidates should be dependable, reliable, and keep a positive work attitude
9. Ability to work independently and within a team
10. Ability to stand/walk throughout a full shift.
11. Ability to regularly lift up to 30 pounds, and occasionally up to 60 pounds.
12. Ability to work in an environment with moderate noise level and dust present.
Think you ve got the skills to take on this job* Apply today!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.