WW Manufacturing Program Manager (MPM)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/8/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position Description
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. End-to-End Dashboard management from Concept through Smart General Availability (SGA)
2. Manufacturing fulfillment interface into Offering Delivery Team (ODT)
3. Develops WW Manufacturing System Verification Test (SVT) plan and establishes schedule commits
4. Provide deliverables for new product checkpoints and executive reviews
5. Lead the local MFG team during SVT phase (e.g., chase parts, order drops, TE status, etc.)
6. Meet Time to Market (TTM) and Time to Volume (TTV) KPI's
7. Coordinate and manage builds of Demand Accelerated Units (DAU)
8. Ensure manufacturing readiness and technical capability to meet ramp
9. Provide on-site support as required in Development and qualification builds
10. Interfaces with Development and Global Engineering (GE) to drive issues to closure
11. Manage internal, ODM's and remote Mfg sites to meet NPI schedule
12. Responsible for driving Design for X (manufacturing, test, packaging) (DFx) findings into ODT & drive improvements
13. Responsible for driving FuPan findings into ODT & drive improvements
* 5-7 years manufacturing project management experience preferred with new products
* Strong Project management skills - PMP certification is preferable but not requirement.
* Timely and effective communications in English (written and verbal)
* Capability for putting well organized presentation and deliver clear message for status
* Working know with Microsoft Office application such as Power Point, Excel, Exchange etc
* Work well under pressure
* Detailed oriented skills
* Interaction and cooperation with others
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.