Warehouse Administrator 1am to 9:30am
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 11/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
The Warehouse Administrator will work in Invoicing, Batching, and/or Returns
Invoicing - Responsible for various Data entry; ensuring Drivers Invoices are accurate and ready for an On Time Departure.
Batching - Responsible for Batching computer applications, warehouse paperwork and truck departure schedules.
Returns - Responsible for inspection accuracy and to return product into slots
EEO / VETERANS / DISABLED
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES:
* Accurate data entry of credits, printing and matching credits to proper Dispatch route.
* Accurate data entry of pick pages; resulting in the printing and collating of invoices for specific customers and Dispatch routes.
* Data entry for the printing of Tote/Box Labels for various departments.
* Data entry, printing and faxing of order modification s and revised orders.
* Data entry of Quality Controlled orders
* Checks with supervisor or manager for any changes in schedules or nightly routines.
* Batches trucks in the order of departure.
* Informs shipping clerk, foreman or supervisor if a work area is late.
* Deletes Pre-wave automatic replenishment.
* Confirms, uploads, and batches to ensure that truck runs are printed correctly.
* Runs an open order status and prints to further verify that all stops have been batched properly.
* Prints correct number of copies of all the paperwork for printed truck runs. Gives copies to invoicing, Repack and shipping departments.
* Flags the system when Batching is complete.
* Responsible for checking for and correcting product discrepancies.
* Responsible for distinguishing damage product and separating it.
* Responsible for returning product into slots in timely matter.
* Put away all returns daily. (dry, chill and freeze)
* Salvage any damaged cases and repair if possible.
* Will also perform all other assigned duties by warehouse management.
* Will work overtime as needed to complete job.
* Will accurately put all entries in RF system.
* Perform duties in accordance with Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points (HACCP) and Safe Quality Food (SQF) policies and procedures, as appropriate for location
* High School Diploma or GED GED Certification and/or equivalent related experience
* Understanding of Safety guidelines
* One or more years of invoicing experience
* Strong knowledge of applicable Bakco functions and RF systems
* Picking experience.
* Warehouse/Operations experience preferred but not required
* Proficient experience working with Microsoft tools such as; Outlook, Excel and Word.
* System implementation experience is preferred
* Good communication skills and the ability to multi-task.
* Detail orientated.
* Ability to work under deadlines.
* Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
* Good attitude and works well with others.
* Have an understanding of procedures in other areas of the warehouse for a more global understanding of all processes.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color or any other protected class.