This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAdecco is assisting a local e-commerce giant recruiting for a reliable Warehouse Associate in Stoughton, MA. This is for a temporary | seasonal opportunity that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career. As a Warehouse Associate you will be responsible for completing a variety of tasks within a warehouse environment. To succeed in this position, candidates must be reliable, have an outstanding work ethic and a positive attitude. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Warehouse Associate job include:
- Moving material in and out of warehouse facility to designated staging areas
- Labeling and sorting merchandise using RF Scanning equipment
- Identify damaged merchandise
- Palletize outgoing merchandise using on job order/work travelers
- Lifting heavy objects up to 50 lbs
- Minimum High School Diploma or GED
- No warehouse experience needed
- Must be able to stand for up to eight (8) hours
- Must be able to commit to a flexible schedule
- Must be able to pass a background screening and drug test
We have openings for both day shifts and evening shifts.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Warehouse Associate job in Stoughton, MA or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled