This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Global Experience Specialists, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY OVERVIEW:
Our Warehouse Associate is part-time, but not the typical part-time opportunity. We are looking for someone with a flexible schedule who could work during normal business hours (7:30am-4pm). The amount of hours per week will vary, but there will be times where you will work 40+hrs per week.
Under the supervison of the Warehouse Manager:
* Loads and unloads trailers for show site. * Supervises temporary labor in the loading and unloading of trailers, as required.
* Maintains and repairs equipment, as needed, (i.e., lights, crates, forklifts, etc.)
* Assists in the maintenance of department materials and equipment.
* Drives forklifts, as needed.
* Maintains a clean and safe working area.
* Assists at show site with the installation and dismantling of booths, as required.
* Assists the Drape Department with the stringing of drape.
* Assists in the paint, graphics, and flex areas, as required.
* Assists in transporting equipment to show site, as required.
* Maintains inventory of all equipment and materials.
* High School Graduate or GED required
* Previous experience using power/hand tools
* One year of warehouse experience
* Certified Forklift Operator
* Computer skills (Microsoft Office Package)
* Tradeshow Experience
* Work may involve repetitive motion (i.e. constant keying, using fingers, or grasping of objects).
* Work is performed in a somewhat crowded or noisy area where there may be mild discomfort due to temperature, dust or other conditions.
* Work involves constant exertion of physical effort (i.e. long periods of standing, climbing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, reaching, pushing, pulling, lifting)
* Hourly position
* Flexibility with work schedule (required to change shifts and work days as business needs dictate)
* Flexibility with work hours (must be able to work overtime as business needs dictate)
* Ability to work under pressure
* Some travel required within Texas which may require employee driving to other work locations (IRS Mileage reimbursed)
* Shop environment
Equal Opportunity Employer, including vets and disability
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our workforce. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status. We are a drug-free workplace, and where allowed by law, conditions offers of employment on satisfactory completion of a drug screen and passing of a background check.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or unable to access or use this application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.