This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/17/2016
END DATE 10/10/2016
ThyssenKrupp Elevator Americas
JOB DESCRIPTIONAt thyssenkrupp we have more than 155,000 employees in nearly 80 countries and annual sales of 43 billion. We are active in automotive engineering, logistics, plant technology, steel production, elevator manufacturing and much more. We work in large and small businesses all around the world - but we always work together. We have over 200 years of experience in industry and the latest cutting-edge technology. We have a position that's right for you, that piques your interest, and that puts your skills to the test.
No matter where, in office - or residential buildings, train stations, shopping centers or even air ports - the intelligent passenger transport systems of the Business Area Elevator Technology increase mobility in urban spaces. In everyday use 50.000 employees in 900 locations all over the world provide fast services and modernization of the products.
thyssenkrupp Elevator Americas is the largest producer of elevators in the Americas, with more than 15,500 employees, in over 230 branch and service locations. thyssenkrupp Elevator Americas oversees all business for the operations in the United States, Canada, Central and South America. It is a subsidiary of thyssenkrupp Elevator AG.
thyssenKrupp Elevator Americas is currently seeking an experienced Warehouse Associate/Driver to join our world class team inWestchester, NY.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
* The primary duty is to drive and deliver parts, materials, and equipment to/from job sites
* Responsible for the efficient, safe operation, and general upkeep of the warehouse.
* Load & unload parts and equipment from trucks
* Receive material & supplies and log them into the Oracle system
* Monitor supplies and equipment
* Deliver materials to work sites
* Assists with Safety Administration
* Perform additional duties as needed
* A high school diploma or GED is required
* A valid, clean driving history is required
* 1-2 years related knowledge gained through experience in a warehouse environment or experienced Truck Driving
* Forklift operating experience
* Some knowledge of construction work and electrical preferred.
* Basic PC and software program skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Office Word and Excel
* Ability to lift/lower packages that may weigh up to 70 pounds
* Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions
Our offer to you
We work together closely and respect each other, for over 200 years now and up till today. If that is just as important to you as it is to us, apply now!
To learn more about thyssenkrupp in North America, please visit our website:
thyssenkrupp Elevator Corp. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, genetics, disability, gender identity, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other protected characteristic required by applicable law.
Applicants with disabilities who require reasonable accommodation in connection with the application process are encouraged to contact us directly.