Warehouse Associate I
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/15/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Title: Warehouse Associate I
SUMMARY: All candidates will be required to become forklift certified, as well as cross train in all areas of the warehouse. We are looking for candidates who take pride in their work as well as work safety.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
* Meets company productivity and quality standards.
* Verifies accuracy of incoming and outgoing shipments and orders.
* Loads and unloads trucks.
* Stacks and arranges products.
* Fills customers' orders according to specifications.
* Wraps/packs orders for shipping.
* Maintains clean work area to ensure compliance with safety regulations.
* Performs all work in accordance with established safety procedures.
* Other duties may be assigned.
* Responsible for some kitting, light production duties
* Responsible for the production of OEM components
* Other duties may be assigned
* Requires HS diploma/GED or equivalent experience
* 0 - 1 year warehousing or similar experience
* Ability to lift 50lbs
* Ability to push and or pull up to 75lbs
* Ability to stand/walk for up to 8hrs
* Ability to read and comprehend customers' orders, bills of lading, etc.
* Basic math skills
* Knowledge or ability to learn computer software systems
* Must be able to work in a fast paced environment and work over-time as needed
* Recent experience operating Cherry Picker and Stand-up Forklift preferred
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability