This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 11/23/2016
Southern States Cooperative
JOB DESCRIPTION- Loads trucks and performs general labor
- Operates forklift and hand-truck
- Responsible for keeping warehouse neat and clean
- Unloads merchandise from inbound deliveries
- Checks incoming shipments, verifies with loading sheets.
- Assists in taking physical inventory
- Filling anhydrous tanks
- Practices safety at all times
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must be 18 years of age or older to operate forklift
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
Southern States Cooperative, Inc., is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate against individuals based on their race, color, religion or belief, national or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, family medical history or genetic information, or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws, or regulations.