This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/16/2016
Carrier Enterprise, LLC
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description:
The Florida region of Carrier Enterprise sells residential and light commercial Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) products, parts and supplies through dealers (independent companies that sell, deliver and service Carrier products to residences and businesses in their respective markets). We currently have an exciting Warehouse Associate opportunity at our North Miami, Florida facility where we distribute HVAC parts, supplies and equipment to our dealers and Sales Centers across the state of Florida.
Company Website: http://www.carrierenterprise.com/
* Shipping and receiving
* Stores materials/equipment
* Controls Inventory
* Upholds environmental health and safety standards
* Works closely with internal customers (Store Associates and Sales Managers)
* Provides excellent customer service to external customers (mechanical contractors; dealers, owners)
* High School diploma required
* Minimum 2-3 years of warehouse operational experience
* HVAC experience is preferred, but not required
* Strong attention to detail and accuracy
* PC skills and inventory and shipping/receiving systems experience required
* Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal (Teambuilding) skills
* Proven commitment to customer service and a safe work environment
* Must be team-oriented
* Forklift certified
There is no relocation offered for this position.
* Carrier Enterprise, is an Equal Opportunity Employer