Warehouse Associate/Parts Delivery Driver (Req #16-349)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 2/18/2017
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONSAN FRANCISCO: WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE/DELIVERY DRIVER
LOCATION: 400 Cesar Chavez St, San Francisco, CA 94124
TO APPLY: Please visit our Careers page (www.tecequipment.com/careers/) and follow the San Francisco application instructions.
TEC Equipment, the west s premier, multi-point, full-service, heavy-duty truck dealership based in Portland, OR is a growing company with over 1,100 employees in 24 locations. We have a FULL-TIME Parts Department position for our San Francisco, CA location. As a member of our team, you will work in our warehouse and deliver parts. Your goal is to get the right parts to the right customers. You are a key link to our customer and your interaction and service are critical to our success.
We offer competitive pay ($15-$20+ per hour DOE for the right candidate for this position) and benefits. We are looking for candidates who have the drive to grow and develop into other positions within the company.
At TEC Equipment, our people are our most important asset. We offer a family-oriented environment and competitive pay with a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
* Health Insurance
* Life and Accident Insurance
* Disability Insurance
* Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
* 401K Retirement Savings Plan with a Company Contribution
* Paid Time Off
* Educational Assistance
* Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Pick up and deliver parts to customers within the bay area.
* Accurately handle transactions and parts returns.
* Maintain distribution log/tracking system to record all deliveries/pickups made.
* Drive and keep company vehicle clean and presentable.
* Pull parts from warehouse to fill orders.
* Valid driver s license with clean driving record
* Clear speaking and strong listening skills
* Ability to work independently and manage time, and to spend up to 8 hours per day sitting/operating a vehicle
* Ability to lift up to 60 lbs. without assistance
* Minimum 18 years of age
All offers of employment are contingent on successful completion of pre-employment drug screen and background check. Employment for positions that require driving are contingent upon passing MVR record check and being insurable by our auto insurance policy.
More About TEC Equipment
Founded in 1976 by David Thompson, TEC Equipment continues to be a family-owned and operated business and is committed to hiring the best talent that share our values Teamwork, Entrepreneurship, and Customer-focus. Learn more about our history and customer commitment by visiting www.tecequipment.com/about-us/our-history.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records..