Warehouse Associate - Target
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/18/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Target Specialty Products
Santa Fe Springs, CA
* Will work under the direction of the Warehouse Manager.
* This position will assume the full responsibilities of the warehouse manager when necessary. i.e.: vacations, sick, meetings, etc.
* Main positions pulls inventory to fulfill customer orders.
* Assist in Cycle Count and Year End Inventories
* Cross Train with other job specific departments; Receiving, Stock Handler
* Partisipate in safety, security and emergency response policies and rograms in order to contribute to the application of effective Health, safety and environmental compliance requirements in the workplace.
* Possesses a valid driver's license with the ability to obtain CDL license with airbrake and Hazmat endorsements
* Ability to lift up to 50 LBS - frequently.
* Ability to lift over 50 LBS - occasionally.
* Ability to safely operate forklift and order pulling equipment
* Ability to use computer software as it related to warehouse functions.
* Able to drive forklift and Cherry Picker.
* Available for overtime as needed on short notice.
* Team attitude
We are Proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer!
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Link to Federal employment poster: