Warehouse Associate Temp-to-hire
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 10/13/2016
Eden Prairie, MN
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description:
Join a passionate and creative organization, selected as a one of the Best Places to Work For by Minnesota Business Magazine! This Minneapolis-based company, which offers a range of services tailored to meet their customers office furniture needs, is seeking two Warehouse Associates to work in their Eden Prairie warehouse.
* Temporary-to-hire opportunity that offers room for advancement
* $14.00 - $15.00/hr depending on qualifications
* 7:00am-3:30pm schedule, Monday through Friday
Primary duties will include:
* Receiving, unloading, and stocking inventory
* Pulling orders for delivery
* General upkeep and cleaning in the warehouse
* Former experience in a warehouse preferred
* Ability to operate a forklift and pallet jack
* Ability to stand, walk, bend, and move for a full 8 hour shift
* Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.