This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
Woodland Hills, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONChatsworth Manufacturing Company is looking to bring on a warehouse associate to join their team. The warehouse clerk will be responsible for assisting in a variety of warehouse duties, including shipping and receiving, picking and packing, unloading and loading trucks, fulfilling purchase orders, and keeping warehouse stocked with essential equipment.
Job Duties Include:
- Receive trucks and unload merchandise
- Stack merchandise on racks
- Stock warehouse with tools
- Check in merchandise and affix labels
- Match purchase orders to sales orders and distribute to sales associates for processing
- Fulfill customer orders.
- Move materials off racks and package for shipment
- Fill requisitions, work orders, or requests for materials, tools, or other stock items
- Follow all safety codes
- Place merchandise on pallets or shelves for distribution
- Record amounts of materials or items received
- Sort material according to size, type, style, color, or product code
- Carry out tasks as assigned by the warehouse supervisor / manager
- Identify damage, loss, or surplus of goods and materials stored in the warehouse
Necessary Skills Include:
- Must have prior experience in a warehouse environment
- High School diploma is highly desirable
- Must be able to pass background check and drug screen
- Able to operate an automated scanner
- Bilingual Spanish is a plus
We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected veteran status.