Warehouse Associate - 2nd Shift
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 10/29/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Tracking Code
Viking Electric Supply is hiring a 2nd shift warehouse associate.
As a member of the warehouse team you will perform duties involved in packing and checking orders, ensuring the orders are complete, accurate and free of damage. Other responsibilities include:
* Verify correct quantities and items for all zones.
* Box up and label material.
* Construct pallets based on delivery area preventing stock from being damaged on delivery.
* Load trucks in correct delivery sequence.
* Perform maintenance and housekeeping duties.
* Acquire and maintain current knowledge of Viking policies and procedures, participate in training, and attend meetings as requested.
* Act in helpful and cooperative manner towards customers and Viking associates.
* Participate in processes and programs aimed at promoting a safe work environment.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
Viking Electric Supply is a Electrical Wholesale Distribution company operating in 21 locations in Minnesota and Wisconsin. Viking offers very competitive pay as well as benefits to full-time associates. There are also great opportunities to grow with the company and promote from within. Bring us your skills and a positive attitude and we'll show you how far you can go!
Viking is Part of Sonepar USA and the Sonepar Group, the worlds largest privately held electrical distributer. visit the Sonepar USA website to learn more.
Viking Electric is an M/F/Disabled and Vet EEO/AA employer
* Good mechanical aptitude, good math, reading skills, and positive commitment to accomplish department/company goals .
* Ability to lift 75 lbs.
* Forklift operations and operating other warehouse equipment.
High school diploma or equivalent
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States