Warehouse Clerk II
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 10/9/2016
Advantage Resourcing - XPO
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description:
TITLE: Warehouse Clerk II
In addition to the essential job functions described below, all associates will perform duties as requested by branch management. Assigned responsibilities and duties may vary based upon location size and operations.
* Pull orders for shipment
* Place the material in the staging area; return the ticket to the supervisor
* Separate material to shipping points
* Load outgoing shipment onto trucks
* Receive all incoming materials
* Unload incoming shipments from trucks
* Verify and complete the delivery receipt
* Note damaged or shortage on delivery receipt and have driver initial
* Complete all receiving paperwork
* Stock and stage received materials
* Keep the receiving and shipping areas organized
* Organize pallets and stack in a safe manner
* Communicate warehouse concerns to supervisor
* Correct any file maintenance issues as they occur
* Compliance with company uniform policy
* Represent the company in a professional manner at all times ensuring quality customer service
* Abide by all policies, rules, and regulations of the company including all applicable safety rules, regulations and procedures
* Support corporate programs, goals, and initiatives of the company
* Work overtime as needed.
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
About Advantage Resourcing
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage Resourcing is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.