This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 1/6/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONProcessing all documents for the SMI department at the SVQ site in Southaven, Mississippi as it relates to the replenishment of pallets within the Kanban area.
* Record receipt of documents
*Schedule workload based on established management priorities
*Windows based order entry system
*Ability to successfully communicate - both verbal and written
*Intermediate skills in MS Word and Excel
*AS400 experience or any WMS experience helpful
*Proficient Data Entry Skills
*Ability to follow through and provide excellent customer service
*Ability to efficiently solve problems
*Ability to establish priorities and accomplish multiple tasks
*Must be organized
*Must have the ability and maturity to work independently of direct supervision
*Direct the PIT drivers daily work activates for the E-Kanban
The preceding functions have been provided as examples of the types of work performed by employees assigned to this job classification. Management reserves the right to add, modify, change or rescind the work assignments of different positions and to make reasonable accommodations, if required, so that qualified employees can perform the essential functions of the job.
PROBLEM SOLVING & DECISION MAKING SKILLS
* Employee will be expected to follow procedures introduced via on the job training.
* Elevating potential situations to the next level of supervision when required.
* Ability to successfully communicate - both verbal and written
* Ability to follow through and provide excellent customer service
* Ability to efficiently solve problems
* Ability to establish priorities and accomplish multiple tasks
* Must be organized
*Able to work with all levels of the operations
*Work in a fast pace environment
*Well versed in Ciel (including inventory, Customizations, wave planning screens)
*Work with minimal supervision.
*Good attendance record
* Resolve issues respective to meeting client requirements for transit times and data input
* Minimum: High School or Technical degree
* Proven basic math skills at the high school level
* Ideal candidate will have prior experience in inventories of a warehouse or manufacturing environment.
* Ideal candidate will have working knowledge and understanding of WMS systems.
* Proficient Data Entry Skills
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
* Microsoft Office Suite
* Work outside of regular scheduled hours may be necessary
Shift available is Wednesday 11a-5p, Thursday-Saturday 5a-5p