This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 10/12/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are currently seeking a Warehouse Associate/Wrapper to ensure warehouse efficiency by unloading trucks promptly and wrapping pallets for distribution.
* Unloads trucks as they arrive.
* Wraps pallets and examines them for damaged products.
* Loads pallets on the appropriate truck.
* Manages all order documentation, ensuring accuracy throughout.
* Uses RF gun technology to scan pallets to trucks to transfer between buildings.
* Conducts trailer inspections and completes associated paperwork.
* Utilizes the E-1 computer system in order to find information to replace damaged items and to enter packing list information.
* Follows paper trail on all paperwork to the shipping office.
* Takes pictures of the bills of lading and seals for national accounts.
* Cross-trained to help order selectors, UPS and MO1 on an as-needed basis.
* Handles any other duties as assigned by the Warehouse Supervisor.
* High School or GED.
* Must be forklift, pallet jack, & cherry picker certified.
* RF unit experience.
* Ability to prioritize tasks.
* Proven ability for time management.
* Ability to walk/stand for the entire shift.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.