This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 10/10/2016
ThyssenKrupp Elevator Americas
JOB DESCRIPTIONAt thyssenkrupp we have more than 155,000 employees in nearly 80 countries and annual sales of 43 billion. We are active in automotive engineering, logistics, plant technology, steel production, elevator manufacturing and much more. We work in large and small businesses all around the world - but we always work together. We have over 200 years of experience in industry and the latest cutting-edge technology. We have a position that's right for you, that piques your interest, and that puts your skills to the test.
We strive to make cities the best ever places to live, by advancing an industry that moves over 1 billion people each day. We are transforming our business by driving the industry norm and challenging ourselves, fostering a culture of internal and external collaboration, and building on our unique engineering capabilities to optimize existing and create new products and solutions for our customers that cater to real mobility needs. thyssenkrupp Elevator brings together the Group's global activities in passenger transportation systems. With sales of 7.2 billion euros in fiscal 2014/2015 and customers in 150 countries, thyssenkrupp Elevator built its position as one of the world's leading elevator companies from scratch in a mere 40 years' time applying thyssenkrupp unique engineering capabilities. With more than 50,000 highly skilled employees, the company offers smart and innovative products and services designed to meet customers' individual requirements. The portfolio includes passenger and freight elevators, escalators and moving walks, passenger boarding bridges, stair and platform lifts as well as tailored service solutions for all products. Over 900 locations around the world provide an extensive sales and service network to guarantee closeness to customers.'
thyssenkrupp Elevator Americas is the largest producer of elevators in the Americas, with more than 15,500 employees, in over 230 branch and service locations. thyssenkrupp Elevator Americas oversees all business for the operations in the United States, Canada, Central and South America. It is a subsidiary of thyssenkrupp Elevator AG.
thyssenkrupp Elevator Americas is currently seeking an experienced Warehouse Coordinator to join our world class team in Dallas, TX.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
* Coordinating with Operations Managers, department coordinators, technicians, and peers in supporting the branch
* Loading and unloading trucks
* Inventory control
* Warehouse cleanliness, parts & supply requisitions
* Ensuring excellent communication and customer service between departments and other support functions as needed
* This position is heavily involved in the use of a company vehicle and forklift operation
* Perform additional duties as needed
* A High School diploma or equivalent is required; An Associate's Degree or equivalent hours of college-level coursework plus professional experience are preferred
* Must have a clear driving record with the appropriate license to operate a motor vehicle
* Requires excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office Applications
* OSHA 30 Certification and OSHA Forklift certification are strongly preferred
* Selected individual will be a professional who is able to prioritize multiple and changing responsibilities while being organized & detail oriented, with a proven commitment to customer service
* Individual will be able to display effective interpersonal skills with all levels of employee, as well as the ability to positively and effectively communicate, verbally and in writing
* Proven success, strong integrity and work ethic are critical; As is the ability to have fun and work in an engaging, highly collaborative team environment
* Physical requirements for this position include being able to lift and/or move up to 75 lbs. and standing or walking for long periods of time
* Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
Our offer to you
We work together closely and respect each other, for over 200 years now and up till today. If that is just as important to you as it is to us, apply now!
To learn more about thyssenkrupp in North America, please visit our website:
thyssenkrupp Elevator Corp. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, genetics, disability, gender identity, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other protected characteristic required by applicable law.
Applicants with disabilities who require reasonable accommodation in connection with the application process are encouraged to contact us directly.