This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 11/1/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONMORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
We are the maker, marketer and distributor of branded food products that have been American favorites for decades. Our employees located in more than 20 offices and plants across North America rally around our mission, Reinvigorating Iconic Brands. We work to transform our brands to be more profitable for our customers and more enjoyable for our consumers.
At Pinnacle Foods, every employee has the opportunity to make an impact from marketing and research & development, to manufacturing, finance and sales each function plays a critical role in our success. By living our values of trust, candor and ownership we create great relationships that help us deliver results and drive meaningful change for our brands and business
SCOPE OF POSITION:
The Warehouse Driver is responsible for driving a forklift and handling all shipping and receiving duties, while maintaining a safe working environment. The Warehouse Driver will also be responsible for material handling, using an RF gun to process and track inventory, and transporting materials throughout the facility. Warehouse employees are required to work in various areas as assigned, including the cooler and freezer, and reports to the Warehouse Supervisor.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Transporting raw materials, finished goods, and equipment throughout the facility using a forklift, reach truck, dock stocker, ride-on pallet jack or ASRS system
* Using an RF gun to perform transactions, including: receiving, put away, transfers, and performing inventory inquiries
* Conducting pre-shift inspections on equipment to ensure safe use during the day and communicating any issues to Warehouse Supervisors
* Performing vehicle inspections by checking tires, lights, brakes, and the reefer unit
* Maintaining a clean working environment
* Able to lift, push, pull, and carry up to 30lbs frequently
* Able to lift, push, pull, up to 50lbs occasionally
* Performing basic preventive maintenance and maintenance tasks as assigned
* Coordinating and communicating with production to assess the need for raw materials; locating supplies in the warehouse and bringing it to where it is needed
* Informing Warehouse Supervisors of raw material shortages
* Adhering to the Company's safety policies and procedures
* Working in other areas as needed to help the business
* Other duties as assigned
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
To perform this position successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position. The individual must be available to work seven (7) days per week during peak production seasons.
Pinnacle Foods is an Affirmative Action/EEO Employer qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to protected veteran or disability status, race/color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other legally protected basis.