Warehouse/Driver/Sales - 29 North Store
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 4/5/2017
Southern States Cooperative
JOB DESCRIPTION- Drive F550 dump truck delivering mulch and other products.
- Loads trucks and performs general labor.
- Operates tractor, forklift and handtrucks, training provided.
- Keeps warehouse clean and neatly arranged, cleans and maintains outside areas, including lawn care.
- Loads customer purchases into their vehicles.
- Receives and checks in new merchandise, moves to showroom, and assist in displaying.
- Position requires and individual who enjoys multitasking in a friendly retail environment where the primary focus is always on the customer.
- Practices safety at all times.
- Must be 21 Years of Age.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Valid Driver's License - Satisfactory Driving Record.
- Computer register is required.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs repetitively.
- Interest in horticulture is helpful.
Requires physical strength and dexterity to walk, stand, bend, climb, reach, stoop, twist and lift/carry 50 pounds. Vision, hearing and speech essential. Hand coordination to use computer. Job requires contact with hazardous materials and drive/travel and work in adverse weather conditions.
Southern States Cooperative, Inc., is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate against individuals based on their race, color, religion or belief, national or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, family medical history or genetic information, or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws, or regulations.