Warehouse Equipment Operator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/15/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe forklift operator is responsible for moving materials within the warehouse and the loading/unloading of materials onto or from vehicles utilizing a forklift, reaches truck, order picker, pallet jack or other heavy material handling equipment as required. The forklift operator is also responsible for receiving, storing, picking, packing, verification, shipping and other various duties as assigned to ensure the full and efficient operation of the National Distribution Center.
Position Duties and Responsibilities
* Use MHE to load and unload designated trailers
* Move product manually as required
* Verify and receive materials into inventory
* Duties may also include palletizing and shrik wrap
* Use MHE to move and store materials within the warehouse
* 'Use MHE to pick, verify and pack orders according to to operational standard practice
* Use MHE or other designated equipment to load goods into trailers or other transport vehicles used for distribution
* Conduct Pre and Post audits of MHE
* Ability to lift heavy materials
* Ability to stand, bend, and lift for extended amounts of time
* Adhere to Kuehne + Nagel's Quality, Safety, Health and Environment Program polices and procedures.
* Perform other job duties as needed
* High School Education or Equivalent
* Must be able to drive a Reach Truck
* Basic computer skills
* Pharma experience preferred
* Ability to read labels and numbers
* 1 year forklift experience required
* Demonstrated attention to detail