This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/13/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONSchedule: Full-time
Job ID: REQ20004181
Responsible for training (new employees and retrain associates) and maintain workflow by moving work or team members as necessary to ensure all orders ship accurately and on time. Responsible for pick, packing, and shipping of pharmaceuticals (both refrigerated and non-refrigerated) and medical supplies. Use various warehouse equipment, Radio Frequency (RF) units, computer system AS400, manifest machines, and cherry pickers. Perform other warehouse functions including but not limited to: audit orders, routing of orders, answering Controlled Substance (CS) emails, escalation point for questions from shipping team.
* Trains new associates to pick, pack, and manifest. Audit and retrain associates in shipping as directed by supervisor.
* Pulls orders accurately, according to RF unit and order ticket. Verifies orders before sending to pack station.
* Packs orders according to order ticket paying attention to items needing extra dunnage, ice, and special instructions.
* Manifest cartons using carrier manifest stations and verifying the carton label to the pick ticket. Stack and shrink wrap cartons to specific skids by carrier ship level.
* Maintains workflow by redirecting team or work to ensure optimization of time and labor.
* Point of escalation for questions, errors, or other needs related to shipping processes.
* Use warehouse equipment, RF units, manifest machines, cherry picker, computer system.
* High School diploma or GED
* 4+ year s relevant experience
* RF unit experience; Forklift experience; Basic computer skills
* Ability to read, write and type English; Attention to detail to ensure accuracy; Willingness to work required overtime with little to no notice
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
Our Pharmacy Operations Group is made up of our national network of wholly owned home delivery pharmacies. These pharmacies consist of administrative processing, Therapeutic Resource Centers and dispensing facilities with state-of-the-art technology that work together to provide clients and members with superior services. These facilities offer fast, seamless service to our members as prescriptions are routed between pharmacies for the highest quality and most expeditious processing and dispensing. Our sophisticated information technology systems and wide network of credentialed pharmacists in specific areas of expertise make us the only pharmacy network capable of delivering our unique practice model.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health.
Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes.
Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the 'Most Admired Companies' in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services.
We offer a highly competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, paid time off, tuition assistance and an employee stock purchase plan.
Express Scripts is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation.
Express Scripts is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Express Scripts is an EOE
Express Scripts is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, nationality, ancestry, age, disability or status as a disabled veteran or veteran of the Vietnam era, pregnancy, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, citizenship or membership in any other legally protected class. None of the questions in this application are intended to elicit information regarding any protected characteristics, nor imply any limitation, illegal preferences or discrimination based upon non-job-related information or protected characteristics.Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation and, depending on position requirements, a Department of Defense background investigation. AA/EOE.