Warehouse Level III
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 10/15/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY MilliporeSigma is the North American life science brand of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany a leading science and technology company. It offers a broad range of innovative products and services to biotech and pharmaceutical drug therapies businesses. Through dedicated collaboration with the scientific and engineering communities, and as one of the top three R&D investors in the life science tools industry, the brand serves as a strategic partner to customers and helps advance the promise of life science.
Shift Details: Thursday 12pm-6pm, Friday through Sunday 6am-6:30pm
* Picks shop orders.
* May need to operate fork-lift as required.
* Works directly with the kitting room and the shippers/receivers to coordinate all material needed for the shop floor.
* Prints pick lists.
* Returns remaining material back to its ERP location.
* Responsible for replenishing the VLM.
* Assists with weekly cycle counts.
* Helps issue material to work orders when needed.
* Also responsible for cleaning VLM s every other month.
* Must have high school diploma or GED equivalent
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to his/her Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because he/she made a good faith report of discrimination.