Warehouse Loader 9/9/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY About Us
Welcome to Ardent Mills, a new company dedicated to helping our customers innovate and grow, with the industry s broadest range of traditional and organic flours, whole grains, customized blends and specialty products. Our ingredients are backed by unrivaled technical support, food safety solutions and the supply assurance of a coast-to-coast network of more than 40 community mills and blending facilities, an artisan commercial bakery and a Mobile Innovation Center. We are Ardent Mills, working with you for the good of grain. And we re looking for dynamic people to join our team.
The Warehouse Loader assists Lift Truck Operators and Head Loaders in warehouse activities. The employee also maintains sanitation and feeds in off-grade product.
* Promptly, at the start of the shift, the employee will review the work schedule, check the equipment and supplies required to perform the work scheduled, comply with PPE & GMP requirements, and otherwise prepare for duties
* Assists the Lift Truck Operator in loading rail cars, including cleaning and preparing rail cars for loading
* Rehandles/restacks pallets of product
* Feeds in off-grade product
* Participates weekly in mill repair
* Performs housekeeping and sanitation during and at the end of shift
* Any other reasonably assigned duty
Skills & Experience
* Must have high school diploma or equivalent.
* Must be willing and able to work additional hours which may include overtime, weekends, and holidays.
* Communication skills in English (both verbal and written).
* Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
* Must be willing to accept accountability and work well in a team.
Ardent Mills is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
The preceding position description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this position. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees in this position. The description, duties, functions, and responsibilities are subject to change at the discretion of Ardent Mills.