This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 11/10/2016
DS Services of America, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONOverview of the Loader position
This position is responsible for loading and unloading route delivery trucks with accurate predetermined supply of Company products.
* Operate forklift to load/unload route trucks and inter-branch trailers.
* Maintain ORACLE inventory control.
* Input loads in and out of ORACLE.
* Maintain clean, orderly warehouse and loading areas.
* Participate in daily inventory activities including cycle counts.
* Verify load sheets and ensure trucks receive correct equipment and product loads.
* Responsible for ordering all products, as well as inventory control.
* High School Diploma or GED required.
* Basic computer/data entry skills and math abilities.
* Physically able to safely lift bottles and equipment weighing up to fifty (50) pounds.
* Able to work flexible, extended hours and weekends as needed.
* Able to meet Company driver qualification policy requirements.
* Ability to receive forklift operator certification.
* Ability to pass a pre-employment background check and drug screening required.
Who We Are
DS Services is a national direct-to-consumer provider of bottled water, office coffee and water filtration services. DS Services offers a comprehensive portfolio of beverage products, equipment and supplies to approximately 1.5 million customers through its network of over 210 sales and distribution facilities and daily operation of over 2,100 routes. With one of the broadest distribution networks in the country, DS Services can provide service to approximately 90 percent of U.S. households and efficiently services homes and national, regional and local offices. DS Services is dedicated to achieving its mission of becoming America's favorite water, coffee and tea service provider where consumers live, work and play. Please visit our website www.water.com for more information about DS Services.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled