Warehouse Manager 9/2/2016
Safelite Auto Glass
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Safelite(R) is a nationwide family of retail auto glass companies - the nation's leading provider of auto glass repair and replacement services. We are rapidly growing, evolving and striving to become the Natural Choice for vehicle glass repair and replacement services in the United States.
We're looking for a WAREHOUSE MANAGER to join our team! This position develops and maintains a high performance warehouse team which contributes and works effectively with the division and/or market management team.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
* Excellent company culture
* Great pay & benefits
* Growth & development
* Smaller scale warehouses with close-knit team
ABOUT THE ROLE:
* Maintains overall responsibility for the warehouse location.
* Hires, develops, trains, and engages a professional team of associates.
* Trains associates on a variety of position-related processes, procedures, and tasks.
* Partners with regional leadership on implementing and maintaining warehouse support in sales plans.
* Oversees fleet, inventory, quality and material handling for the facility.
* Develops reporting on key performance goals including cost tracking.
* Bachelor's degreerequired
* 7+ years' experience in warehouse environment
* 3+ years' of leadership experience required
* Ability to influence and communicate vision to team of associates
* Ability to engage team to create a quality focused and safe work environment
* Ability to travel up to 10%