Warehouse Manager + Bonuses & Benefits
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/14/2016
END DATE 12/9/2016
Woodland Hills, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONA successful company committed to meet the unique support needs of its customers is seeking an intelligent Warehouse Manager to oversee and work along side our warehouse staff. Our staff is focused on fulfilling the delivery requirements of 'just-in-time' production schedules. We pride ourselves on our on-site warehouse to provide customers with local stock of in-demand products.
Warehouse Manager Job Duties:
- Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Complies with federal, state, and local warehousing, material handling, and shipping requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, advising management on needed actions.
- Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
- Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system.
- Maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts; inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Completes warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains warehouse staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Warehouse Manager Skills and Qualifications:
- Previous experience with cosmetics, chemical industry is a plus
- Comfortable with supervising, developing budgets, safety management, developing Standards, managing Processes, surveillance skills, inventory control, reporting skills, analyzing information, equipment maintenance, judgment
- Previous experience working in construction or maintenance is HUGE PLUS
Benefits: We take care of our employees
Annual Bonuses We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected veteran status.