This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 11/12/2016
Red Bull Distribution Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY AREAS THAT PLAY TO YOUR STRENGTHS
(ALL THE RESPONSIBILITIES WE\'LL TRUST YOU WITH)
* Location Carmel, Indiana, United States
* Schedule Full-time
* Organisation Red Bull Distribution Company
MANAGING THE BUSINESS
* Receiving deliveries and ensure the proper warehouse rotation of product
* Assist the Operations Manager with daily inventory to ensure accurate counting and tracking inventory on trucks and in the warehouse.
* Secondary contact for warehouse access and security.
* Inspect cleanliness and overall condition of the warehouse
* Ensure nightly loading process complies with RBDC's policies and standards
* Assist in the confirmation of truck loads as requested by the account manager.
* Assist in properly cleaning, repackaging and introducing repackaged product back into circulation within RBDC's standards
* Assist in the disposal of damage/out-of-date product
* Other duties as assigned
* Vital fluids and condition of fleet is properly inspected and reported on a weekly basis
* Assist with the scheduling and delivery of fleet vehicles for routine maintenance.
PHYSICAL WORK ENVIRONMENT
Use hands to finger, handle, or feel
Reach with hands and arms
Speak, hear, and understand instructions
Frequently transition between walking and sitting
Occasionally stand and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl
Regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
Use specific vision abilities including: close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and focus adjustment
Work with or near moving mechanical parts, moderate to loud noise, outside weather conditions, and/or extreme temperatures
YOUR EXPERIENCE INCLUDES:
(PROVEN PERFORMANCE IN)
* Prior warehouse experience, preferred * High school diploma or GED required * Excellent communication skills * Good mathematical skills * Organizational skills * Current driver's license with a clean driving record * Self Motivation * Must be at least 21 years old * CDL and / or DOT Medical Card may be required
High School Diploma or GED
Fluent in English, additional language skills an advantage * Click here to learn more
Red Bull North America is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, or any other classification protected by Federal, state, or local law.