This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/6/2016
END DATE 10/22/2016
Global Experience Specialists, Inc.
Lithia Springs, GA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY OVERVIEW:
Overall warehouse management for local trade-show production (including administrative staff, all warehouse production personnel and drivers) as well as equipment management and distribution for entire east coast.
* Financial responsibility to manage departmental overhead cost at or below plan.
* Financial responsibility to manage show warehouse labor budget at or below plan.
* Implement established Best Practices, the Integrated Implementation-Plan process.
* Ensure TEAM (COUNTDOWN) program so that the company s goals are met in revenues, cost controls, profitability, and customer service.
* Ensure the participation of warehouse department supervisors in the COUNTDOWN process.
* Development and contribution to productivity improvement and service plans.
* Day to day management of all warehouse staff inclusive of administration, drivers and production
* Implements GES SOP and Best Practices and pro-actively develop, test and share process improvements.
* Ensure compliance with OHSA, DOT and Safety Requirements.
* Ensure Damage and Loss reports are documented in adherence with company practices.
* Review and approve all labor calls to ensure they are fact based, and in alignment with show budgets, and departmental overhead budgets.
* Obtain and disseminate labor reports to departmental supervisors. Make labor adjustments as appropriate to ensure departmental overhead budgets, and plan show budgets are maintained or exceeded.
* Provide weekly reports to the Director of account management that quantifies individual account managers performance in relationship to work orders and production planners.
* Manage annual capital and expendable inventory counts to ensure compliance with corporate policy.
* Manage expendable inventory needs to maximize cash flow, and provide adequate on shelf inventory for warehouse and show-site operational needs.
* Research and provide recommendations for capital equipment related to operating inventory, and leasehold investment.
* Provide for maintenance for the facility, to include management of facility repair, regular preventive maintenance, and janitorial services.
* Manage all operations involving union personnel within the guidelines and spirit of the current contract.
* In coordination with the Business Manager, develop and maintain Emergency Action Plans for each location identifying key personnel and responsibilities for emergency situations.
* In coordination with the Business Manager, monitor the availability and condition of fire fighting and safety equipment in the facility and at show-site. Act as a liaison between GES and the servicing companies.
* Chair monthly loss prevention/safety meetings-conduct applicable training programs in association with corporate directives and applicable standards, ensure compliance in association with company policies. Maintain an Excellent Warehouse Safety Program.
* Other duties as assigned by the Asst. General Manager.
* Focus on meeting/exceeding specific Company goals for minimizing General Liability and Workers Comp Claims within the warehouse
* Management of production of custom exhibits
* Management of equipment and distribution for all east coast production location
* Manage warehouse logistics in accordance with Service Delivery Network guidelines.
* Partner/Collaborate with the NJ operations and warehouse teams to maximize available resources.
* Heavy production season requires long hours which includes working some weekends.
* Strong organizational, written, and verbal communication skills
* Detail oriented
* Integrity and Trust
* Action Oriented
* Interpersonal Savvy
* Ability to Influence Others
* Develops Strong Talent
* Encourages and Demonstrates Collaboration
* Managing Systems
* Customer Focus
* College degree preferred
* Three (3) to Five (5) years in an operational environment, experience which was inclusive of management/supervisory functions directly over both Union & Non-Union labor
Equal Opportunity Employer, including vets and disability
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our workforce. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status. We are a drug-free workplace, and where allowed by law, conditions offers of employment on satisfactory completion of a drug screen and passing of a background check.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or unable to access or use this application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.