Warehouse Manager 8/12/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description:
We are a global manufacture and wholesale distributor for aftermarket imaging supplies. We have expanded to multiple locations. We are looking for a motivated Warehouse Manager to manage all warehouse and distribution operations. The goal is to ensure productivity targets are achieved and that all warehouse processes are running smoothly and promptly with little supervision.
* Oversees receiving, warehousing, distribution and maintenance operations.
* Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
* Control inventory levels by conducting physical counts and reconcile with our system.
* Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene and security.
* Completes warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and follow up on results.
* Maintains warehouse staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting and training employees.
* Maintains warehouse staff job results by coaching, counseling and disciplining employees.
* Contributes to team effort by supporting all warehouse areas as needed including forklift operation.
* Proven warehouse management experience
* Expertise in warehouse management procedures and best practices
* Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives
* Hands on experience with warehouse management software and databases
* Inventory Control
* Leadership skills and ability to manage staff
* Strong decision making and problem solving skills
* Excellent communication skills
* Competitive pay
* Company paid medical and dental
* Paid Time Off (PTO) package