Warehouse - Muscle Foods USA
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/1/2016
Eurpac Services, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONMuscle Foods USA is a nationwide wholesale distributor of sports nutrition and health products to the retail trade. Muscle Foods USA, based in Scranton, PA, and Henderson, NV was founded in 2009 with the purpose of providing health clubs, performance stores and health food stores with the best customer service, product knowledge and brand selection in the industry.
Muscle Foods USA, a Division of EURPAC SERVICE, INC. is currently looking for a Warehouse worker to join our Scranton, PA location. This is a full-time position that will help ensure the timely and accurate completion of order processing including picking, checking, packing, receiving, and possible delivery of work orders.
Duties include, but not limited to:
* Assisting with picking and packing orders while ensuring completion in a timely and accurate manner.
* Loading trucks for deliveries as well as unloading trucks with incoming shipments.
* Filling in as the backup driver for local deliveries if needed.
* Assisting with daily cycle counts as well as a yearly inventory.
* Maintains safe and clean work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
* Assisting with the organization and completion of stocking shelves, rotating inventory according to date, etc.
* Must be able to work in a very high paced work environment with daily & weekly time restraints and deadlines.
* Must be able to speak English.
* Must have high school diploma or equivalent.
* Must be detail oriented with good problem solving skills.
* Must be a team player with a positive attitude and great work ethic whether they are working with others or working unsupervised.
* Must have prior warehouse experience. (at least 1 year preferred)
* Experience in receiving a plus, but not required.
* OSHA & forklift certification preferred.
* Must have a valid driver's license and be able to do local deliveries and fill in for, and assist, driver when needed.
* Data entry skills
* Inventory control
* Must be able to lift 40 pounds routinely and 70 pounds occasionally; standing100% of the time
This is a great opportunity to join an established, yet growing company that has an excellent benefit package with includes health, dental, and life insurance in addition to a top notch retirement program consisting of 401k & profit sharing.
EURPAC SERVICE, INC. maintains a drug-free workplace. All employees are required to successfully complete a pre-employment drug screening.
It is the policy and practice of EURPAC SERVICE, INC., to provide employment opportunities to all qualified persons on an equal basis. The Company will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or other protected status in any of the terms or conditions of employment.