Warehouse Operations Associate Central Region
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/11/2016
END DATE 10/22/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Warehouse Operations Associate Central Region
As an operations associate you will receive and stock products accurately. Read customer tickets and pull products. Ship products via UPS or freightline. Maintain a safe and clean, well organized warehouse. Travel to other warehouse locations in assigned territory.
THIS POSITION OFFERS YOU:
* The resources of an industry leader. Accu-Tech can offer customers a deep product line, technical expertise, and world-class supply chain services.
* Opportunities for career growth and stability within the company.
* Competitive salary based on experience
* High School Diploma
* Previous forklift experience
* Receiving and shipping experience
* Customer service experience
* Ability to lift 50 pounds
* Must be flexible for last minute travel in assigned region.
Accu-Tech is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer; Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran
We require all of our employees to perform work in an ethical manner and uphold a culture of honesty and ethics at all times.