Warehouse Operations Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 10/12/2016
Toshiba America Business Solutions
Lees Summit, MO
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Toshiba America Business Solutions, a leader in digital technology, is seeking a Warehouse Operations Manager to support our Lee's Summit, MO distribution. We focus on far more than just equipment. Our people bring innovative, real-world solutions for our client's print management needs; we help cut costs, secure documents and reduce the environmental footprint. We are a growing, dynamic organization that has a need for individuals who are driven to contribute their professional best.
Position Summary: As a leader supporting our warehouse initiatives the Warehouse Operations Manager supervises a team of 2 + employees with a focus on logistics, and warehouse performance.
* Improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of organizations mission -- specifically, support better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning.
* Lead multiple cross-functional teams- controlling costs and improving service.
* Logistics management: coordinates the set up and delivery of equipment meeting quality assurance and service standards.
* Coordinates inbound and/or outbound activities
* Implements safety, security, housekeeping, and sanitation programs
* Responsible for accurate inventory and productivity levels
* Hires, supervises, schedules, and trains personnel
* Manage the documentation and flow of products
* Additional duties as assigned
Broad knowledge of material handling, warehouse operations and transportation systems required; knowledge of Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) safety rules required; strong interpersonal skills with an understanding of diverse backgrounds and an emphasis on communication: training, team building, negotiation skills, interdepartmental interaction, leadership and supervision (motivation, directing) and management (planning, budgeting, projecting revenues, analyzing accounts); computer proficiency.
* Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent of 5+ years warehouse operations with a management focus.
* Experience in logistics a plus!
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to successfully work autonomously while demonstrating excellent time management.
* Valid Driver's License
Toshiba Business Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.\\"M/F/D/V - EOE\\"