This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 2/24/2017
Sioux Falls, SD
JOB DESCRIPTIONMORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
Receive incoming products from production facilities and customer returns, accurately logging items into Warehouse Management System and putting received items in the proper location; Accurately shipping goods to customers according to both customer specification and Company standards in a timely manner; Inspect all incoming and outgoing loads to ensure quality standards are maintained.
Smithfield is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action (EEO/AA) Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with disability, or any other protected group status or non-job related characteristic as directed by law.
* Scan pallets and cases during put-a-way or selection.
* Clean work area as needed.
* Report any inventory issues to the supervisor or inventory control.
* Report inefficiencies of equipment to supervisor.
* Other tasks as assigned by management.
* Complete refills for selection process.
* Put away all inbound pallets.
* Maintain the cleanliness of the distribution center.
* Correct pallets that have fallen or have damaged product on them.
* Maintain an acceptable level of production.
* Select full pallet and case pick to complete outbound loads.
* Use Warehouse Management System to track all put-a-ways and selections, and load pallets into the warehouse management system.
* Ability to correct serialization problems with pallets.
* Ensure pallets are wrapped before putting them in the reserve.
* Identify and address equipment problems.
* Stack and load customer orders.
* Wrap pallets and ensure that all pallets meet company requirements.
* Load trailers in proper load sequence by stop.
* Visual inspection of product and pallets before loading.
* All other duties as assigned by management to continue operation.
* Must be able operate pallet jack, stand up dock stocker, high-lift and meet certification requirements.
* Must be able operate handheld scan gun or truck mount scanner.
* Ability to handle multiple tasks at one time.
* Must be able to lift up to 75lbs and work in cold temperatures.
* Attention to detail, good math and written skills.