Warehouse Worker 3rd Shift 9/13/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Tracking Code
ARYZTA is a global baking company with a Passion for Good Food. We provide our retail and foodservice customers with a portfolio of bakery solutions so they can deliver memorable, delicious food to consumers. With operations in the United States, Canada, South America, Europe, Asia, Australia and New Zealand, ARYZTA has become a global leader in the baked goods industry and one of the largest specialty bakery companies in the world. Our leading bakery brands in North America include La Brea Bakery , Otis Spunkmeyer , and Oakrun Farm Bakery . We have 58 state-of-the-art bakeries and kitchens around the globe, with 26 of those in North America, and are committed to driving innovation, predicting upcoming consumer trends and flavors, and exceeding our customers expectations. The Americas team champions the values of Integrity, Ownership, Customer Focus, Creativity and Care to help us deliver on People Safety, Food Safety, Quality and Collaboration.
ARYZTA Americas operates one of the largest specialty bakery businesses servicing all major customers in the retail, foodservice, QSR and convenience store channels.
The Americas Structure includes five operating Business Units: Brazil, Canada, Brand, US Baking Solutions and US Consumer Foods, which are serviced by five Americas Central Support Functions covering areas such as Food Safety & Quality Assurance, Environmental Health & Safety, Sustainability, HR, Legal, IT, Finance Shared Services, Procurement, Category Management, and Commercialization.
* Warehouse Worker
* Newark, CA
* Warehouse / Shipping
* Warehouse Manager
This job description should not be viewed as an all-inclusive list of the responsibilities related to your position. Your position will necessitate performing duties and tasks that are not outlined herein. ARYZTA makes no guarantees as to the nature and scope of the work performed by this position and retains the right to change an employee s position or job description at any time.
Ensures compliance with delivery schedule and quality of product delivered. Fulfils customer orders, production orders, shipping orders or requisitions to determine items to be moved, gathered or distributed and /or shipped.
* Sort and place materials on racks, shelves, according to predetermined sequence such as size, type or style.
* All finished goods are palletized, recorded in SAP and shrink wrapped to specifications.
* All Finished goods are moved to the proper freezer location in a timely manner.
* All materials used in production are transferred to correct locations in SAP properly and accurately, before and after using materials.
* All documentation is completed accurately Pallet count sheets, Pallet tags and lot number accuracy.
* Maintain raw material, packaging, warehouse and freezer in accordance with GMP.
* Ensure warehouse is accessible, clean organized and safe for all thru traffic.
* Always operates the forklift in a safe manner.
* Serve as back-up for other department activities.
ARYZTA is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (AA/EOE)
Newark, California, United States
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color or any other protected class.