Warehouse Worker 3rd Shirft 9/13/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Tracking Code
* Warehouse Worker
* Newark, CA
* Warehouse / Shipping
* Warehouse Manager
This job description should not be viewed as an all-inclusive list of the responsibilities related to your position. Your position will necessitate performing duties and tasks that are not outlined herein. ARYZTA makes no guarantees as to the nature and scope of the work performed by this position and retains the right to change an employee s position or job description at any time.
Ensures compliance with delivery schedule and quality of product delivered. Fulfils customer orders, production orders, shipping orders or requisitions to determine items to be moved, gathered or distributed and /or shipped.
* Sort and place materials on racks, shelves, according to predetermined sequence such as size, type or style.
* All finished goods are palletized, recorded in SAP and shrink wrapped to specifications.
* All Finished goods are moved to the proper freezer location in a timely manner.
* All materials used in production are transferred to correct locations in SAP properly and accurately, before and after using materials.
* All documentation is completed accurately Pallet count sheets, Pallet tags and lot number accuracy.
* Maintain raw material, packaging, warehouse and freezer in accordance with GMP.
* Ensure warehouse is accessible, clean organized and safe for all thru traffic.
* Always operates the forklift in a safe manner.
* Serve as back-up for other department activities.
ARYZTA is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (AA/EOE)
The essential job functions of the job for which you are applying are included in this document. Are you able to perform each essential job function listed above in a safe and reasonable manner*
Yes No If not, is there any accommodation which would enable you to perform these functions*
Print Name Date
Newark, California, United States
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color or any other protected class.