Warehouse Pack Operator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 10/21/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY About Us
Welcome to Ardent Mills, a new company dedicated to helping our customers innovate and grow, with the industry s broadest range of traditional and organic flours, whole grains, customized blends and specialty products. Our ingredients are backed by unrivaled technical support, food safety solutions and the supply assurance of a coast-to-coast network of more than 40 community mills and blending facilities, an artisan commercial bakery and a Mobile Innovation Center. We are Ardent Mills, working with you for the good of grain. And we re looking for dynamic people to join our team.
This position plays a vital role in helping the local team establish Colton as the preferred flour supplier in Southern California. This position is key in promoting safety, quality, efficiency, customer satisfaction, and helping achieve the company s budgeted goals and objectives.
This role's primary responsibility is to maintain the Master Sanitation Schedule, keep the department in pristine condition, and relieve packaging operators when needed. This position is the first step in learning to operate all the packing equipment independently.
Specific responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
* Willing to work flexible hours as required.
* Learn and be able to rotate through all pack line positions (Packer /Forklift). Coordinate Pack line to run through breaks/lunches.
* Blend flour products going to the packing lines as needed and pack with quality and consistency.
* Perform a variety of troubleshooting, routine maintenance and repair maintenance on machinery, and clean, lubricate, and adjust parts as trained.
* Correctly fill out paperwork for inventory and accurately enter data in the computer for tracking programs.
* Perform sanitation in assigned areas.
* Operate fork lift on occasion.
* Work safely by adhering to all Safety Rules and Job Safety Analysis applicable to the job.
* Perform other duties as required when directed by supervision
Skills & Experience
* Minimum High School Graduate or GED and experience in shipping, receiving, packaging, transportation, and warehousing.
* Two + years experience in manufacturing operations environment
* Forklift experience preferred or Ability to be PIT certified
* Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs
Ardent Mills is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
The preceding position description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this position. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees in this position. The description, duties, functions, and responsibilities are subject to change at the discretion of Ardent Mills.