- This company is committed to hiring veterans.
Warehouse Personnel (Multiple Openings) - Jefferson, GA
Hubbell Incorporated is an international manufacturer of quality electrical and electronic products for a broad range of non-residential and residential construction, industrial and utility applications. With 2015 revenues of $3.4 billion, Hubbell Incorporated operates manufacturing facilities in the United States, Canada, Switzerland, Puerto Rico, Mexico, the People's Republic of China ("China"), Italy, the United Kingdom, Brazil and Australia. Hubbell also participates in joint ventures in Taiwan and Hong Kong, and maintains sales offices in Singapore, China, India, Mexico, South Korea, and countries in the Middle East.
Hubbell Incorporated is opening a brand new distribution center in Jackson County, GA. We are seeking talented individuals for multiple new jobs within the facility. Hubbell offers competitive wages and excellent benefits. To learn more about Hubbell, please visit our careers site at www.hubbell.com
Position Title: Warehouse Personnel (Multiple Positions)
Position Overview: The various Warehouse roles require the use of SAP RF system to either put-away or pick materials for customer shipments.
* Accurately and efficiently put-away or pick material.
* Comply with all company policies, procedures and safety guidelines.
* Participate in team/safety meetings.
* Maintain the cleanliness and integrity of the facility through the 5s methodology.
* Complete other duties as assigned.
* 1-2 years experience in a high volume distribution is desired.
* High School diploma or equivalent is desired.
* Working knowledge of SAP is desired.
* Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally in writing.
* Demonstrated ability to safely operate a forklift.
* Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
* Strong attention to detail.
* Ability to be a team player and maintain a positive attitude.
* Ability to lift and maneuver up to 50 lbs.
* Flexibility to work OT as needed is required.
This description outlines the major duties and responsibilities assigned to this job. The employee may be required to perform other duties not covered in this description.
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.