This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/6/2016
END DATE 11/12/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description
We are currently hiring Seasonal Warehouse Processors for daytime work. The schedule will consist of 5 days/wk from 7-3:30pm. Hours could increase based on business needs.
As a Warehouse Processor, you will:
* Rotate into Production, Fulfillment and Repackaging job tasks as needed.
* Assemble and package product
* Pick, Pack and Ship customer orders
* Inspect and prep returned product
* Maintain established quality standards for product presentation
* Maintain established quality standards on process procedures
* Maintain established productivity standards
We value our employees commitment and dedication in supporting us during our busiest time of year. For the period of October 1 through December 31, 2016, seasonal employees will earn a 2% bonus for all hours worked. Payout will be in January 2017.
Experience, Education & Skills
Qualified candidates will have:
* Ability to transition quickly and effectively to different tasks and procedures.
* Ability to retain procedures from each of the assigned work areas.
* Basic computer skills including Outlook, Oracle, and WMS.
* Personal initiative to meet established goals while working independently or with a team.
* Ability to manage multiple tasks and respond quickly to changing priorities.
American Girl is a premium brand for girls and a wholly owned subsidiary of Mattel, Inc. (Nasdaq: MAT, www.mattel.com/careers), the world's leading toy company. Since its inception in 1986, American Girl has been devoted to celebrating girls ages 3 to 12 through age-appropriate, high-quality dolls and accessories, books, clothes, movies, and unforgettable experiences. Best-selling lines include My American Girl , Girl of the Year , Bitty Baby , and its classic historical characters. Headquartered in Middleton, WI, the company sells products exclusively through its award-winning catalogue, on americangirl.com, and in its experiential retail stores. By inspiring girls to be their best, American Girl has earned the loyalty of millions of girls and the praise and trust of parents and educators. To learn more about American Girl or request a free catalogue, call 1-800-845-0005 or visit www.americangirl.com, www.facebook.com/americangirl, www.facebook.com/americangirlcareers or www.twitter.com/american_girl
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer