Warehouse Replenisher/Put Away
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 10/25/2016
West Sacramento, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description
Replenishes pick location or reserves of all outgoing product.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES:
* Replenishes pick locations off of worksheet and system safely.
* Puts away product as reserve closest to the pick items.
* Returns excess product back to overflow locations.
* Cleans empty pick locations before replenishing.
* Maintains and sorts empty pallets in counts of 20.
* Ensures RF transactions are correct.
* Ensures product is rotated in the pick location.
* Inspects forklift and completes inspection sheet.
* Removes the wrap or tape off of product being replenished.
EEO / VETERANS / DISABLED Schedule:4 days per week/10 hour shiftsThursday, Friday, Sunday, Monday, 4:30am-3:00pm
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Knowledge of RF scanners
* Minimum one year warehouse experience required.
* Forklift experience preferred.
* Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
* Ability to write simple correspondence.
* Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
* Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color or any other protected class.