Warehouse Shipping Lead 9/11/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY SUMMARY : The qualified candidate must have 5 years of progressive warehouse experience; excellent communication skills; good (PC) computer skills; exceptional leadership and people skills; the ability to work in a dynamic business environment; the ability to work a flexible work schedule; experience in the training of warehouse and safety procedures; and must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
WORK HOURS : Must be able to work 10:00 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. shift
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
* Meets company productivity and quality standards.
* Verifies accuracy of incoming and outgoing shipments and orders.
* Loads and unloads trucks.
* Stacks and arranges products.
* Fills customers' orders according to specifications.
* Wraps/packs orders for shipping
* Maintains clean work area to ensure compliance with safety regulations.
* Performs all work in accordance with established safety procedures.
* May assist in orienting and training other warehouse associates.
* Must be able to work 10:00 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. Shift
* Other duties may be assigned.
* High school diploma, GED or equivalent work experience.
* 5 or more years warehousing or similar experience.
* Certified to operate forklift.
* Ability to lift 50lbs.
* Ability to read and comprehend customers' orders, bills of lading, etc.
* Basic math skills.
* Knowledge of computer software systems.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability