Warehouse Specialist-Deployment Systems
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
IMAGINE...working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
Additional responsibilities include coaching distribution leads and hourly personnel in the performance of their daily warehouse duties. This position will create and maintain most of the reports for the department and ensure that the metrics of Safety, People, Quality, Delivery and Cost are communicated. In addition, this role will identify, prioritize, and implement continuous improvement opportunities in the Warehouse/Receiving Department and partner with others to support continuous improvement projects elsewhere in the Plant. This position will work closely with the inventory specialist and planning supervisor and have the ability to act as a backup for either position.
Job Requirements include:
* Computer proficiency is required in the following: Windows-based software applications (Word, Excel, and Access), Outlook, Desktop Publishing, and Power Point.
* SAP, Envision, and Manugistic experience preferred.
* Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university required.
* 3-5 years job related experience in a CPG environment.
* Production and Lean Manufacturing experience required.
* Must be able to work in a team environment.
* Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
* Strong mathematical, analytical, and decision-making skills.
* Self-Starter and results oriented.
* Logical, organized, flexible, and multi-task oriented.
* Ability to operate a forklift.
THE COMPANY IS COMMITTED TO PROVIDING EQUAL OPPORTUNITY FOR EMPLOYEES AND APPLICANTS IN ALL ASPECTS OF THE EMPLOYMENT RELATIONSHIP, WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, SEX, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, NATIONAL ORIGIN, CITIZENSHIP, MARITAL STATUS, VETERAN STATUS, DISABILITY, AGE, RELIGION OR ANY OTHER CLASSIFICATION PROTECTED BY LAW.
IN THAT REGARD, U.S. APPLICANTS AND EMPLOYEES ARE PROTECTED FROM DISCRIMINATION BASED ON CERTAIN CATEGORIES PROTECTED BY FEDERAL LAW. CLICK HERE FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION.