Warehouse Supervisor - Ambius
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 10/9/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Ambius is about improving the quality of life for people working in offices, hotels and shopping centers by enriching their environment. Our vision is to be the creator of ambience for businesses. We do this by being passionate for our colleagues and customers which are the center of everything we do.
We design, install and service interior plant displays, flowers, replica foliage, holiday decor, ambient scenting and stunning wall art for commercial businesses.
We have currently have an opening for a Warehouse Supervisor
Supervises and assists with the unloading, stocking, order preparation, and care of plants and maintenance of hard goods.
* Operations Manager
* Sales Reps
* Service Manager
* Service Technicians
* Admin Manager
* Branch Manager
* Warehouse workers
Benchmarks for Success:
* Accomplishes tasks in allotted time
* Zero errors in receiving or order picking
* Maintains neat and clean work environment
* All tasks are fully completed on a daily basis
* All goods are received and accounted for
* All orders are picked and prepped with care and accuracy
* All work areas maintained in a clean and orderly manner
* To properly account for and sign for all shipments
* That all plants and flowers are unpacked by the end of the day
* That all plants and flowers are at their proper moisture level, no dry plants
* All plants and flowers are properly spaced
* All hard goods are stored in a safe and logical manner
* All orders are picked and checked for accuracy
* All plants are cleaned according to policy and wrapped as required for safe transport
* Reporting any needs of supplies to your immediate supervisor
* To use and reasonably protect all company issued materials in a professional manner
* To agree to promptly return all company issued materials if requested to do so
* To attend all meetings as required
Health and Safety Responsibilities: Provide to all employees a safe, without risk, working environment. This includes but is not limited to the following:
* Comply with all Health and Safety requirements as specified by the company and other government regulatory agencies. This includes but is not limited to:
* Reporting/remedy of potential hazards
* Storing, handling and disposing of chemicals
* Timely reporting of first reports of injury to the appropriate person with accurate and timely completion of necessary forms.
* Conduct health and safety audits of each employee to ensure work is in accordance with the safety policies of the company and other government regulatory agencies.
* Ensure that written health and safety procedures for each job task are up to date and available to include any potential health and safety risk in site specific areas.
* Attend any required Health & Safety meetings or training sessions
Working Environment: The team member may be subject to one or more of the following environmental conditions
* Within our warehouse
* May occasionally work at jobsites
Physical Requirements: The team member may be required to perform one or more of the below functions on a day to day basis.
Limits of Authority:
The following must not be undertaken without prior agreement of the Branch Manager or Admin Manager:
* Any unbudgeted capital expenditures
* The signing of any contracts or leases that have not received prior approval
* The sale of company property
* The purchase or use of any products outside the normally issued range
* Reasonable communicative skills
* May be required to take and pass and maintain state mandated pesticide training and licensing
* May need familiarity with pallet jacks, forklifts, and other related operational equipment
* An outgoing, people pleasing personality
* A desire to provide service satisfaction
* Fit and energetic, significant physical work involved all day long, on a daily basis. Lot's of walking, bending and lifting.
* Detail and time sensitive
* Follow instructions well
* Warehouse work
* Familiar with safely moving heavy articles
We are Proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer!
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Link to Federal employment poster: